A brief overview of commonly used terms and formulas at a glance.
Cycle: One week real time counts as a Cycle in which the meme marketplace events take place. At the end of the week a new Cycle begins.
Like: This is the basic unit of meme value. Likes drive a Meme's value and is crucial in the formula that determines revenue.
Dislike: Much like a Like except bad.
Earnings: This is where money is generated weekly for a meme. Simplified Formula=(users* x likes x 0.01) - (users* x dislikes x 0.0075). Bear in mind that a meme's earnings may actually be negative and decrease the value of a portfolio.
Specifically the formula components are as follows
- Likes and or tailwinds count as number of active users * 0.01
- Dislikes and or headwinds count as the likes amount * .75, and negative
- An active user is a user that has logged on within the past 14 days
- Example: with 50 active users, a like is worth 50 cents, and a dislike is worth -37.5 cents
- These earning continue to grow each week and contribute to the meme's cash pool
- LZ is the value of a single share. LZ=meme's cash/10,000
Tokens: These are a temporary like or dislike. Tokens are applied as a Tailwind(Like) or Headwind(Dislike). The Token remains applied to the meme for one earnings cycle.
Proposals: These occur each week on a set day. Users may set forth a Proposal for a specific action to be taken.
Investments: Proposals are made on Mondays to invest money from a Meme's cash pool into either Marketing, R&D, or both, which can then generate additional Tokens for the Cycle. Users may make up to two Investment Proposals per Meme per Cycle, this investment then goes towards levels in Marketing or R&D. Marketing level determines the number of tokens generated, and R&D determines the chance of receiving those Tokens. Cash invested in Marketing or R&D decays by 12% each Cycle.
|Level||Cash Required||Own 10 Shares||Own 100 Shares||Own 1,000 Shares|